PCUS is committed to maintain privacy of the information provided by you. This will not be shared with any unauthorized user. Authorized users can be our staff, agents, authorized representatives, web-host and those involved in rendering support to your system. Before you proceed with this agreement, you may love to navigate through our website and familiarize yourself with how we operate.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
PCUS is the sole owner of the information collected through the web site/phone/e-mail. We will not sell or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy. PCUS collects information from the users at several different points through our toolbar.
- Personal Information we will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. In order to use the PCUS Service and the toolbar user must first complete the registration form. During registration user is required to give user contact information (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, Personal identifier etc.). PCUS will use your contact details to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our service.
- Payment Information if user registers to use the Service provided by PCUS, we will collect credit card information, and other payment information necessary to complete a payment from user. PCUS may use a third party to process and verify credit cards for billing purposes. This requires us to share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card processing company. When processing a payment transaction, PCUS will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party only to the extent necessary in order to complete the payment processing.
- Computer System Information
- Subscriber Computer -We may also ask for information related to your computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of your computer, type of computer, identification number of your computer, make and model of your computer and/or any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. Generally, this information is required to provide personalized technical support to you, and to help us update our support tools and enhance our supported products list.
- Remote Access – While requesting support you may request for the problem to be resolved by taking control of your computer. PCUS uses qualified tools which allow user to grant control of his/her computer to an Expert remotely over the Internet, so that the Expert can diagnose or correct problems. Experts are not allowed to use the Remote Access software until and unless they have received adequate training in its use, and user have consented to grant control. In addition, Experts will not use Remote Access tools to obtain confidential or sensitive information stored on user computer or network, deliberately destroy information on user computer or network, or cause user to experience system problems.
- Live Help Session Records: PCUS reserves the right to monitor online and offline sessions between user and a Technical Support Executive for quality control of the Service provided to the Customer by Technical Support Executive. In addition, we may record online and offline sessions conducted on the Website for user reference and to assist in resolution of disputes and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the Service, build a support knowledge base, and/or conduct internal market research. Session record data will not be correlated with personally identifiable data about individual customers.
- Cookies: A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site and cannot infringe the privacy of our customers.
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Sharing: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is usually not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Surveys & Contests: From time-to-time we may requests information from user via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of improving PCUS service.
- Children’s Online Policy: No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children’s Online privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from or sell products to those we actually know are under the age of 13. Please ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using our services if you are under the age of 13.
This Web site takes every precaution to protect information of users. When user submits sensitive information via the Website, user information is protected both online and offline. When our registration form asks User to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), the information is encrypted and is protected with the best of the encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer® becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or opens, when User is just ‘surfing’. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies is added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally In situations that are required by law, we may disclose some information about our users to law-enforcing officers.
SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION
- Special Offers: We send all new members a welcoming e-mail to verify password and logon name. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and newsletters.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information: If User personally identifiable information changes (such as postal code), or if User no longer desire the Service, we will endeavour to provide a way to correct, update or remove User personal data provided to us.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please send email to email@example.com or call us on (234) 803-216-7730